The new haircuts for spring 2014 are fresh and sassy. These new styles run the gamut from the classy pixie to a messy layered wavy cut. The one underlying trend is layers.
The leading styles for 2014 are mostly layered looks which are flattering on most everyone. Depending upon your face shape, there’s sure to be a layered cut that will suit you and bring out your best features. If your hair does not do layers well or if you just prefer something different, there is always the modern bob with straight bangs.
Here are some of the best hairstyles for 2014:
- Short and curly is one of the cutest and sexiest hairstyles around. Layered to show off the curls, this short style brings out your features and draws the attention to your face.
- Short, layered cut is a modern, easy cut. It is even better with the right color. This year’s hot colors are black and blonde or even a combination of the two.
- Short and undercut is also hot, drawing attention to your features. This cut is cute and flattering.
- Medium curly with side bangs is a great look, adding character and mystery to your features. To hold the side bangs, spritz on some anti-frizz serum.
- Medium shag is a classic style, looking chic and trendy without going overboard. Add in layers and bangs and it steps up to gorgeous.
- Layered wavy is a great style if your face is a bit round. The layers will draw the eye away from the face and lengthen the appearance of your face.
- Pixie is always a great choice. This is a chic style for those with straight or curly hair and is a low maintenance cut. If you’re a busy woman, this is the style for you.
- Layered bangs are wonderful for defining the facial features and hiding a high forehead. They are also very flattering and provide a frame for the face. They work for all hair lengths, but do a bit better with short and medium lengths.
- Modern bob comes in a short or demi bob. A versatile style, it can be worn tousled, messy or neat and with the right hair color will be sure to turn more than a few heads.
The best hairstyles for 2014 are fun, easy and look great on just about everyone. With so many to choose from, there is certain to be the perfect hairstyle for you. Photos Copyright of PR PHOTOS